18IA: Building Iowa's Railroads

When the railroads came to Iowa, what rail baron ended as the richest? Now you decide. Based on the 18XX series of rail games, 18IA is a 2-5 player game that should take about 3-4 hours to play.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Next playtest at Kevin's birthday

Kevin Nunn's got a birthday party coming up, gaming from 1 pm to whenever, so I'll be using my finest whining voice to get my draft of 18IA to the table.

To consider: is there a corn bonus? A pig bonus? A cow bonus? I'm not satisfied because it feels like I may need to make my map a little bigger to be happy.

I also need to work out how the off-board map areas will pay out. After more thought, I need to increase them, and possibly increase route bonuses in some way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home