18IA: Building Iowa's Railroads

When the railroads came to Iowa, what rail baron ended as the richest? Now you decide. Based on the 18XX series of rail games, 18IA is a 2-5 player game that should take about 3-4 hours to play.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Life, and other distractions

It's been a while. I've been mostly dormant on the 18IA front, have played with assembling 1800 from files on BGG, and also investigated https://github.com/clearclaw/xxpaper which is a way of assembling sharp-looking shares and certificates for 18xx titles.

2 Comments:

At August 19, 2015 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Any news on the game? I hopr that you still have interest in developing the game!

 
At August 22, 2015 at 2:02 AM , Blogger Todd D. said...

I'm still working on this, but slowly. I am not focusing on 18IA as my primary design in the queue at this time, due to the lack of a consistent play group. I've gotten some other 18xx games to the table in one of my main play groups, and also gotten other prototypes to the table there, but 18xx development is a huge mental space to have front-loaded into my head, and I had to put this down as a priority to focus on other things.

I appreciate the continued interest, and hope that someday, I can present you with more immediate hope.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home